Here ya go - 2022 CPW Big Game Licenses Recommendations

coelk81

FNG
I do not think that 80/81 will have that many leftover tags with only 2000 being issued. I really hope that I am wrong, but with all of the residents/nonresidents that hunt the unit I do not think I am. I know personally 50+ people who have applied these units, and I am only 1 person.

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
I’ll quote my friend who posted this on another forum who pretty much nailed it

“2000 won't be crowded at all. Wink. Wink.

It was 68percent nr at 3300 hunters, now limited it might still be 68 percent nonresident because no one with a brain will spend pref points as a first choice.”

Russ89

FNG
I do not think that 80/81 will have that many leftover tags with only 2000 being issued. I really hope that I am wrong, but with all of the residents/nonresidents that hunt the unit I do not think I am. I know personally 50+ people who have applied these units, and I am only 1 person.
This is what I expect. I'm going elsewhere this year, but know of a dozen for sure that applied.

coelk81

FNG
Isn’t the 2000 tags for 80 & 81? 4100 people hunted both last year…
How did you come by the figure 4100 people hunted both 80/81 last year? There is no real way to tell how many people hunted those units other than a wild a** guess of what was seen at the trailheads/visiting the local grocery stores. I am afraid that anyone who put in for second choice (myself included) will end up with a goose egg, unless they get lucky in the leftover/turned back in draw.

Traveler

WKR
How did you come by the figure 4100 people hunted both 80/81 last year? There is no real way to tell how many people hunted those units other than a wild a** guess of what was seen at the trailheads/visiting the local grocery stores. I am afraid that anyone who put in for second choice (myself included) will end up with a goose egg, unless they get lucky in the leftover/turned back in draw.
Not saying it’s gospel…

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealGerman