Hey GearHos...what's on your holiday wish list?

Got some items sitting in my EE website shopping cart, a few camping supply (resupply) staples and some Merrill MOABs. What's on your list?

Okay Bruce. I have a Christmas list. But since it's a long one, I'll email, text, mail and certified mail it to you, just to be sure you get it.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
I just want I.O.U.’s from my wife. I will figure out a million little things I need in the coming off season and I get them as needed. Last year’s gift cards came in handy for gear.

I kind of enjoy researching and getting deals on good gear myself. No desire to have it bought for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael54

WKR
I just want I.O.U.’s from my wife. I will figure out a million little things I need in the coming off season and I get them as needed. Last year’s gift cards came in handy for gear.

I kind of enjoy researching and getting deals on good gear myself. No desire to have it bought for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This!

I could definitely upgrade most of my gear but I'm getting it done with what I have so when the wife asks this year I'm only asking for kitchen passes.

16Bore

WKR
All I ever get for Christmas is the bill. Hoping Santa will have mercy and put one I’d these in my stocking. It’s literally the only thing I “need”

69512033-3097-4EB1-908B-D75325534BB8.jpeg

I'm an adult. I dont wait for a magical day to hope others get me what I want, I just go buy it. My kids get the presents.
Well you get the scrooge award! I kinda agree though, that way you get the exact right gear you want or need without having to make any returns or exchanges.

ODB

WKR
Im hoping Santa brings me buyers for half my guns. I’ve got that ooold fashioned feeling....