Hey GearHos...what's on your holiday wish list?

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
I always start scraping around Christmas and early in the year for stuff I need. I can usually talk my wife out of a little cash from the ole Christmas bonus and tax return. She gets the rest. I'm thinking that I'll try to trade some cash for a western mountaineering bag early next year.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
I lost my Zebralight headlamp on my son’s mule deer hunt. And I lost a glove in Montana, so probably another pair of lightweight gloves. I want a bunch of other stuff, but that’s all I need.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I never have a list and generally fill it before Christmas anyway. This year has been no different. Let's see here, I bought a CVA Accura V2 muzzleloader, and I don't even ML hunt. I got some new arrows for the first time in four years, some BE Spartan's to test out. A Dewalt tool kit on sale at Costco. A Garmin 60CSX gps to back up the one I already have. Some more merino base tops and bottoms, and trying out some King's Camo hunting pants. But I still have over a month before Christmas so that list could grow..........a lot.

Michael54

WKR
All I ever get for Christmas is the bill. Hoping Santa will have mercy and put one I’d these in my stocking. It’s literally the only thing I “need”

View attachment 132567
Ive found the cheap rite aid brand lens wipes in the individual packets work way better. I always keep one or two in a pocket so they dont freeze.

Gulfgoose

FNG
We already had our "Christmas" for the men in our family. Early gifts so that you can use them this season instead of waiting until the next one. Mom will just wrap them up and put under the tree at Christmas time.
Many mornings growing I 'unwrapped' decoys that I had just hunted over the morning prior.

I just buy what I need when I need it depending on the money flow. I do try and make sure family buying gifts for my kids know what to get them. Felt bad for it for awhile but decided it’s better to get something they will use than sitting in a closet wasting their money.
My next buy will be a good pack other than that I have pretty much everything I need

MtnOyster

WKR
A glock 10mm for sure

been looking at 4x4 diesel Quigley converted vans for solo hunting trips

maybe another bow I dunno….