Hey There

Westy35

FNG
Hi all,

Not a newbie to hunting, but I haven't spent time on Rokslide, so just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself! I live in Spokane, WA and have [bow]hunted the backcountry of Washington, Colorado, and Idaho over the years (although I REALLY need to get over and get some of Montana explored!). Most of my hunts are some flavor of the backpack variety, and I rarely stay in the same place two nights in a row - most of the time I just carry camp with me while looking for critters. I also did my first dall sheep hunt this year - 10 day unsupported backpack hunt in the Chugach Range. Absolutely incredible.

All that said, I'm always trying to expand my knowledge about the mountains, critters, and conservation, so like most, I'm here to learn. I'm also happy to help and contribute to the extent I can. Feel free to say hi, and I'm always looking for new buddies to explore the mountains with.

Thanks for letting me hang around.

Mark

Welcome, I am new myself never really been a computer guy try to spend more time in the woods, but have to do somthing to fill in the down time.