Hey y'all-- new female hunter from Arizona

leilacl

FNG
Hey you guys,

My name is Leah. I have never really engaged in a forum before, but I love reading them, and I'm excited to hear and learn from you all. I've just started filming hunts (purely for passion), so feel free to check them out at the URL listed below. I'm really new to filming, and I still haven't really figured out how to fully use my camera, so go easy on me haha. But yeah, that's it for now. OH-- I also think it'd be cool to meet with other hunters through this, especially those in state.

Dad's Turkey 2017 - YouTube
Dennis' Southern AZ Gould's Hunt - YouTube

Last edited:

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to Rokslide. Same Leah that help my girlfriend out with her AZ archery bull tag last year?? Great videos btw.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
L

leilacl

FNG
Hey, I think so! So happy that worked out for you guys. Let me know if y'all make it down here for anything else. I'd love to film for ya. Deer applications are going on right now, just so you know (;

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, I think so! So happy that worked out for you guys. Let me know if y'all make it down here for anything else. I'd love to film for ya. Deer applications are going on right now, just so you know (;
I thought the name sounded familiar. We will be back down for sure, just gotta draw some tags:) I'll let you know if we do.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Subscribed to your YouTube. Looking forward to see what you put together this year