HHA Hunting Sight

Venator

Lil-Rokslider
I thought I’d find more talk or threads pertaining to HHA Sights. Interested in the tetra max 4 pin slider. Can’t find any weight spec. or people posting reviews or asking question on here. I know 1-10 MBG vs. SH threads there might be a mention……Does the lack of conversation mean it just doesn’t compete with the 2 mentioned above?

HHA makes a great sight. for some reason they are underrated and dont get as much pub as black gold and spot hogg which means you can often pick them up for great deals used. Ive had multple optimzers lites, ultras and had a optimizer kingpin over tthe years. only complaint with the optimizer lite and ultras was you sometimes needed to get a quiver bracket to get your quiver close. you also needed a seperate 2nd and 3rd axis part but they are cheap. the optimizer kingpin I used for years with the swappable wheels for different arrows, that was a great feature. Ive only moved on to spot hogg and have a tommy hogg and fast eddie on my backup and primary bc I really like the double pins. Maybe bc they are a midwest company they looked down upon? The tetras do seem like a step up in features. The only black gold i had failed the dial got stuck i'll never use one again. you seem to pay a durability penalty with them in order to save a couple ounces.

OP
Venator

Venator

Lil-Rokslider
Of those two SH which do you prefer strictly hunting? I originally was going to go with the Hunter MRT 5 pin but decided I’d rather gain a few ounces than clutter up site picture.
Those were the two I settled on but was getting mixed opinions on both

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve been using HHA sights for close to 10 years. I tried the SG triple stack recently when I bought my new bow. I quickly returned it and bought a HHA Tetra Max single pin. I doubt I ever venture away from HHA again.

JStol5

WKR
Love my HHA. Incredible CS, bought a used optimizer kingpin and shot it for a year, but mechanics were falling apart. Sent it to them and they essentially replaced it for free. I wish they made a double pin. I will likely be a lifetime customer.