HHA Optimizer-Lite Ultra vs. IQ Pro Hunter 3-Pin vs. Trophy Ridge React One Pro

breeds13

FNG
Looking to switch over from my Spot Hogg Hunter fixed 5 pin to a single pin or 3 pin with bottom floater. Mostly hunt out of pop up blinds or treestands/tripods in the TX hill country with 20-40 yard shots and 5 pins is just a little too crowded for my liking. Anyone have any experience with any of these 3 I've currently been looking at? Going in to the bow shop this weekend but wanted to get as much input as possible beforehand.

- HHA Sports Optimizer-Lite Ultra DS-XL5519
- IQ Bowsights IQ Pro Hunter 3-Pin
- Trophy Ridge React One Pro

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
I like trophy ridge I've never messed with hha I did own an IQ and I could not get the actually shot IQ thing to work with my anchor point I called them they told me what to do and I did as they said while watching a video it did not work so I wanted to replace it and they told me it had been to tampered with so that sorta soured me on that. I know people really like them though just didn't work for me. Black gold makes a nice three pin slider that I absolutely love and use on my bows now

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

N2TRKYS

WKR
I use the HHA Optimizer Ultra DS-5519 and love it. I have thought about switching it out for the 3-pin version, though.

Get a Tommy Hogg or Hogg father and use your current housing. The 3 pin housing is the same as the 5 pin. You can pull 3 pins from your current housing.

That's what I do anyways. I just like the spot Hogg sights.

I’ve had HHA , IQ and trophy ridge and HHA is better than the other 2 if your limiting to those 3, if your open to others check out the black & gold 3 pin sights