HHA optimizer

Is anybody using one of these. I'm looking real hard into upgrading my sight. I'm shooting a trophy ridge 3 pin right now. I am seriously looking into trying a single pin slider and these have pretty good reviews. I'd like to hear some personal experience with them and weather or not you're shooting the ultra or lite.

I have both the slider and the wheel. Prefer the wheel better as I can adjust faster and don't have to look away as much to set. Only run the 1 5/8" housing. Lines up pretty good with a 3/16" peep. Personally think the larger model is just added weight and a larger sight picture which I don't prefer.

i used to only use the ol-5510 (rheostat version) with the lever, but recently I am using a 5510 small housing head on a MBG base. I love the simplicity of the HHA but the lever was always behind the quiver so i would have to leave one arrow out to be able to access the lever. They do have the quiver mount that moves it back but it was still too much in the way for me. with the MBG adjustment in front i have found me perfect combo. I would probably have went with the MBG single pin but i really like the rheostat that the HHA has.

bwlacy

WKR
Been using the OL5519 for several years now. I have the XL housing and I really like the large sight picture and it has more fiber optic. That thing gathers a ton of light. I haven't had any problems with it and it's been on the bow since 2010. I haven't played with the wheel one yet. So I can't say which one I'd like better. I mostly treestand hunt and don't have to adjust the sight very often anyway.