Hi from Holland

Ahjno

FNG
Hallo from Holland!

Hi everybody,

Long time lurker here!

Every Google search had me ending up here finding the info I was looking for.

About me: Johan, 41, claims-surveyor, hiking (lightweight), survival / bushcraft (Admin on BushcraftUK), sailing, scubadiving (Rescue Diver). Getting married next July … and finally getting more time to get out and about. I’m located in the Netherlands (Europe), so basically go up north from France until you’re feet are in the ocean 😉

Looking forward to chip in where I can!

Johan

Hello and welcome. Lots of info here for the reading and good folks to learn from. Your activities list looks like you have knowledge to share as well.

I made a short visit to the Netherlands a few years ago. Beautiful country and great people. Glad to see you here.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Welcome to a great hunting forum from southern Cal, Ugh. Lots of good information here and not just hunted related. Can you run a sub ten minute mile? A little inside joke.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

bigW

Lil-Rokslider
Hallo from Holland!

Hi everybody,

Long time lurker here!

Every Google search had me ending up here finding the info I was looking for.

About me: Johan, 41, claims-surveyor, hiking (lightweight), survival / bushcraft (Admin on BushcraftUK), sailing, scubadiving (Rescue Diver). Getting married next July … and finally getting more time to get out and about. I’m located in the Netherlands (Europe), so basically go up north from France until you’re feet are in the ocean 😉

Looking forward to chip in where I can!

Johan
get your facts straight:
  1. getting married ...and finally more time????? ....keep dreaming ...😁
  2. until your feet are in the ocean?????? which ocean??? ...the Wattenmeer ??? .....the time you called Batavia your own are over....😂
  3. hiking??? ...in the Holland Alps? .... 😅😂🤣

...my humble apology, but I couldn't resist ....:D ...welcome