Hi from NE MN

Hi, Craig from the north shore if superior (Tofte,mn) and an elk hunting addict. Started out as a kid chasing white tails and got introduced to Elk hunting 5 years ago. I've muzzle loaded the last 5 yrs in marginal to poor units, where ever we could draw a tag. This year is a change for me; My uncle that consistently told me real men bow hunt got Mesopotamia from a life working in the mines and went down quick. He gave me his Matthew's Switchback and said I had to shoot an elk with it. No more "it costs to much" excesses. Lol

So here I find myself creeping Rokslide trying to read between the lines. The group I hunt with ended up not drawing in the first or 2nd draw this year and had to settle for 2nd rifle unit 33 cow tags. Must be a ton of people applying to Colorado now days. So I will be OTC archery also.

Well this introduction has gotten a little long winded. Why am I here? Well I thought I'd make the offer to trade talk of elk hunting (access, scouting reports, campsites, etc). I'm flying out to Colorado tomorrow with my kids to scout unit 25 and 26 for an OTC archery solo hunt this year. I'd be interested trading unit info with some who has hunted it recently. I've been successful in 48, 35, 33 and 75. I've also hunted every square inch of 37/371. Wanna talk? DM me your phone #.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie