Hickok45 cuts official ties with NRA

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider

Hickok45 "We have high hopes that the NRA will come out of all this strong, lean, and more effective; however, we've come to the tough decision that we can no longer take support from the NRA or continue to use our brand to ask people to join"

Wow this is a big hit, good for Hickok45, NRA is sham currently. Hopefully people move on to better organizations

OP
F

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
"Currently"?

Good for Hickok.
Since they've stopped focusing on hunter and firearm safety (& marksmanship) and started fear mongering and buying politicians. So "currently" has been oh idk a couple decades at least? (If one had to point it'd be ~1970's)

didn't include that in OP since I didn't wanna kick a hornets nest right off the bat.

Last edited:
Ive never been a member and am not in the know about anything with the NRA. Anyone have an idea of the things that led up to this, or what's been going on with the NRA?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Bolo4u

FNG
Ive never been a member and am not in the know about anything with the NRA. Anyone have an idea of the things that led up to this, or what's been going on with the NRA?

They're the ones selling all the guns to every person who uses a gun to commit a mass shooting or other gun related crime.

/s

At least that's what we're supposed to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ericF

WKR

In a nutshell, alleged Malfeasance by Wayne LaPierre and questionable reimbursements by him and others. A lot of data coming to light that top members of the NRA are living the high life on NRA dollars when the NRA split from their long time marketing partner Ackerman-Mcqueen. Oliver North tried to oust Wayne whenever some of this came out and he was sacked and the management doubled down on blaming others and not taking any responsibility. They recently fired #2 Chris Cox also. Basically a complete Shit Show going on right now.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ew-lawsuit-pr-firm-leaks-coup-million-839259/

OP
F

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Hicock is not a Hunter...…..just sayin.
Tidbit of info.
https://me.me/i/you-dont-say-memes-com-9456960

weird how this was put in the "general discussion forum" huh? Almost like it was meant for general discussion. Though generally (see what I did there) 2A things and hunting things are like birds of feather and flock together.

as for who is Hickok45 well he has over 4.2million subscribers on Youtube, as Trail 153 mentioned some of the best firearm reviews out there, and since his start has made a it a huge point in all his videos and outreach to support the NRA and try to get others to join or renew. Basically he is a huge cultural voice for firearms and 2A

Oh and over a BILLION views on his videos (1,158,999,680 views to be exact from his account page)

In a nutshell, alleged Malfeasance by Wayne LaPierre and questionable reimbursements by him and others. A lot of data coming to light that top members of the NRA are living the high life on NRA dollars when the NRA split from their long time marketing partner Ackerman-Mcqueen. Oliver North tried to oust Wayne whenever some of this came out and he was sacked and the management doubled down on blaming others and not taking any responsibility. They recently fired #2 Chris Cox also. Basically a complete Shit Show going on right now.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ew-lawsuit-pr-firm-leaks-coup-million-839259/
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing

The only good thing about the NRA in the past few decades is the NRA foundation's program "Friends of the NRA" organization which is a 501c.

Friends of the NRA do WAAAAY more for youth shooting programs...hunter safety...4H...etc
The amount of charitable money that is poured back into firearms safety and shooting programs is staggering.

sneaky

"DADDY"
https://me.me/i/you-dont-say-memes-com-9456960

weird how this was put in the "general discussion forum" huh? Almost like it was meant for general discussion. Though generally (see what I did there) 2A things and hunting things are like birds of feather and flock together.

as for who is Hickok45 well he has over 4.2million subscribers on Youtube, as Trail 153 mentioned some of the best firearm reviews out there, and since his start has made a it a huge point in all his videos and outreach to support the NRA and try to get others to join or renew. Basically he is a huge cultural voice for firearms and 2A

Oh and over a BILLION views on his videos (1,158,999,680 views to be exact from his account page)
Still means nothing to me. I don't watch gun review videos on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brooks

WKR
I used to wonder why I was paying membership fees to the NRA a few years ago when I used to see Wayne LaPierre on TV hunting with his wife all over the world and I was saving pennies to hunt.

OP
F

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Still means nothing to me. I don't watch gun review videos on YouTube.

Congrats? Seems like a better use of your time would be watching paint dry then, no one is stopping you.

Reactions: XMP

sneaky

"DADDY"
Congrats? Seems like a better use of your time would be watching paint dry then, no one is stopping you.
Awwww, sorry not everyone cares about your YouTube heroes.
ade50e1fccb92128fd036b27b9bc7731.jpg