High arch, High Volume, Skinny Foot

So I have elk hunted the past two years and plan to do it yearly. The first year I got a deal on some Under Armour Bozeman 2.0 boots. They were very comfortable and had no problems hiking around the hills of middle tn. However, all of my break in hiking was on trails. When I got to Montana, I realized that the boots were "puffy" enough on the tongue and body that they wouldnt really stay tight and side hilling i got hot spots on day one. Leukotape FTW and went the whole week without a blister.

Year two, I purchase a pair of Crispi Colorado GTX in 9.5 and, Unfortunately, sized too small because of the previous experience. I bought my exact foot size after walking around the store and it felt great, but unfortunately, when I got to Colorado had a multitude of issues, downhilling jammed my toes and I developed a blister, Furthermore in my left foot i had major nerve issues from it compressing the top of my foot too much so i changed how I laced them which helped some. but burning toes that are still kinda numb to this day. Leukotape and powered through some painful painful downhill sections through the week.

So after returning I went and tried on a Crispi Colorado GTX in a 10.5 and walked around the store, it felt much better on my feet, however I still feel that if I tie my shoe tight enough to lock the heel in and snug my foot up, the top of my left foot would be compressed. I got my feet measured at Fleet Feet and have extremely high arches and high volume, but I have relatively thin and narrow feet.

So I say all of that to ask if anyone has recommendations of boots that have a high volume but isn't designed for big fat wide feet. I can make up arch support with superfeet. I understand all boots are different and you gotta try em, but if anyone has similar feet and a recommendation/starting point it would be helpful!

gelton

WKR
I have no experience with Crispi and a very wide foot but you might have a look at the Schnees Beartooth...I bought a pair of wides that were too narrow but they seemed to have a good arch and some volume, it was just that the toe box was too narrow for me. Ended up sending them back.

mcndrew

FNG
I have “normal” width and length feet, but very high arches and narrowish heels. I’d say they are thin but tall.

Boots sized to hold my heel often squish my forefoot and the top of my mid foot.

Salewa “Mtn Trainers” were the first boot that didnt crush my forefoot or top of mid foot and also locked my heel solidly. The ”Alps Trainers” may have similar fit with narrower fore-foot, I dont know, but the description is like that?

Whatcha think?

(also, my first pair locked my heels so well that they were initially tender and sore. . . worse with stiffer boots. . . but I adjusted and it’s only brand ive been wearing for the last ten years.)

Squamch

WKR
I have a similar problem. Very high, bony arches so that I get nerve pain when most boots are laced tight, narrow heel, but I also have a wide...uh...forefoot? Part behind my toes.
My lowa Tibet GTXs have been the best I've found for a combination of durability, fit, and comfort. I put good Sole brand footbeds in them, and I don't cinch the lower lace portion up as tightly as possible. Having a lock just below where the laces transition to the ankle portion is great, I can lace 2 totally different amounts of tension into them.