High country hunter orange

In Washington we have to where hunter orange even during the high buck hunt. With there being a total lack of production for a functional hunter orange vest built for backpack hunter I'm thinking of trying something else. I was at the store today and saw a climalite shirt by adidas in bright orange. I use this same shirt in sleeveless (in black) for scouting and working out so I see no reason why this would be a functional option. Maybe even cut the sleeves off or cut it down. It looks something like this http://www.adidas.com/us/product/me...0?cid=Z40320&breadcrumb=sxZu2Z1z13y91Z1z13071
Its not the same as the one pictured its just that super thin climalite shirt in solid orange, but this was close I kmow under armour makes one but its hard to get ahold of and cant find one right now. I would have expected someone like kuiu or somebody to produce one as they would make a killing I suspect but nothing even in the works by anyone that I have heard off. What is everyone else using.

gelton

WKR
Ahh the great mystery. Why doesnt kifaru, kuiu, kryptek, or any other top of the line manufacturer cater to the blaze orange regs that they know most rifle hunters have to adhere to. It makes no sense. Heck even rokslide made hats in every color but blaze orange, if they had one I would buy it but my hunting hats have to be blaze orange so its a no go. I do have the underarmor vest and like it alot. Real comfortable and light as well.

ive been using a UA cutoff shirt with the cheap vest over my coat so im good for orange hiking and sitting. pretty much just like what you linked except already a cutoff. i think its made for running.
i ran it over top of my kuiu 185.
only thing i might change is i will probably cut it down the middle like a 1/4 zip
snowshoein.jpg