High-end boots that fit like UA

So, I live in a place where I can't simply walk in a try on a pair of high end boots without driving a 100 miles. I don't mind ordering online and returning, but I would like to narrow down the search a little. I own a pair of UA Wallhangers that fit well, but they are falling apart, and they are not quite as stout as I would like for an elk hunting boot. Any suggestions for a boot that would fit somewhat like those, but are more durable. I ordered a pair of La Sportiva Thunder III from STP because they were a great buy, but they made my feet hurt wearing them around the house for 5 minutes, so I sent them back. They put pressure points on the top and side of my foot near the front of my arch. I loved the construction of those boots, but the fit was terrible for me. I exchanged the La Sportivas for the Scarpas in the link, but I'm worried that I might have the same problem, so I'm taking suggestions.

R-Evolution

Okhotnik

WKR
Crispi Thor might fit your needs. I picked up some recently for $190 ( taxes, shipped) from backcountry

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
Go to an REI and try on mountaineering or hiking boots. I have found scarpa kinesis, salewa crow and salomon 4d 3 gtx all work for my feet. I went through the same ordering and returning scenario. Save yourself some time and make a trip to the REi store because boots are a personal fit.