High powered binoculars?

Striha

FNG
New here so I apologize if I ramble. I hunt a lot of spot and stalk for white tails in pretty open country. I have a pair of Nikon 12x42 monarchs and I really like them but both of my boys and I drew buck tags this year so I want to add another pair of binoculars. I would like to keep my budget around $500 but if I have to spend a couple hundred more to get better optics I will. Given the type of hunting I do I think I want to go to 15-18 power and the choices I am considering right now are the vortex diamondbacks or vultures or the leupold bx5. Unfortunately nobody locally carries any of them to try. Any advice or insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Felix40

WKR
I had vultures for a few years. They got the job done but they leave a lot to be desired. Edge clarity was not great and the focus was very sensitive. It was a little irritating to always be adjusting the focus. I did enjoy them and found a lot of animal with them.

I have had sig 15s for the last couple years and they are a huge step up. I got mine new for $1000 but I’ve seen them used as low as $700. They may be out of your price range but they are very very close to swaros when compared side by side.

Wapiti1

WKR
Check out the Kowa 12X56 BD. Maybe Athlon Cronus 15's. Cameraland has the Kowa's on sale.

Jeremy

OP
S

Striha

FNG
Thanks for the suggestions but I think I’m gonna nite the bullet and buy a pair of leupold bx5 15x56. I found a pair new for $800