Highcamp/Bikini Frame question

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
So I just recieved my foilage Highcamp 7000 and Bikini frame a little while ago. Looks and feels awesome by the way! I think this is the best pack I have ever purchased based off of first impressions alone. I am about to load it up for a week long trip I leave for later tonight and will try and post up some pics before I leave. Pack arrived just in time to get a real good workout! Super excited to get it out in the field, and will be sure to take lots of pics of it in action for you folks.

So on to my question. I noticed that the Bag/ frame does not have a carry/grab handle at the top of the pack that is common on most other backpacks on the market. Is it ok to use the top cross member of the bikini frame to lift/move the pack around when its fully loaded i.e. heavy? Figured I would ask before doing it on a routine basis. Last thing I want to do is stress and break the cross member over time.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So I just recieved my foilage Highcamp 7000 and Bikini frame a little while ago. Looks and feels awesome by the way! I think this is the best pack I have ever purchased based off of first impressions alone. I am about to load it up for a week long trip I leave for later tonight and will try and post up some pics before I leave. Pack arrived just in time to get a real good workout! Super excited to get it out in the field, and will be sure to take lots of pics of it in action for you folks.

So on to my question. I noticed that the Bag/ frame does not have a carry/grab handle at the top of the pack that is common on most other backpacks on the market. Is it ok to use the top cross member of the bikini frame to lift/move the pack around when its fully loaded i.e. heavy? Figured I would ask before doing it on a routine basis. Last thing I want to do is stress and break the cross member over time.

That's what I've been using for a handle, so yes, you'll be fine.