WTT Hilleberg allak 2 for stone glacier sky scraper (newer version)

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to make a switch so somebody is going to get a great deal on this. I’ve got an allak 2 ( a green one) that is just a bit too small for me. I’m looking to lighten the load and get into one of those newer updated stone glacier sky scraper tents. I see to have misplaced my tent stakes but this is a thousand dollar tent, I’ve used it for about 75 nights total. It comes with the floor footprint piece as well.

Looking for a straight across trade for the updated stone glacier sky scraper 2 person tent. Might possibly be interested in a newer kuiu storm star as well.

JakeShmevans

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have an old skyscraper if you would be interested? It’s in really great shape, with a brand new footprint and fresh NixWax just for good measure.

rm90

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking to make a switch so somebody is going to get a great deal on this. I’ve got an allak 2 ( a green one) that is just a bit too small for me. I’m looking to lighten the load and get into one of those newer updated stone glacier sky scraper tents. I see to have misplaced my tent stakes but this is a thousand dollar tent, I’ve used it for about 75 nights total. It comes with the floor footprint piece as well.

Looking for a straight across trade for the updated stone glacier sky scraper 2 person tent. Might possibly be interested in a newer kuiu storm star as well.
PM'D YOU