sneaky

"DADDY"
You'll have more room for sure in the Kaitum because of vertical end walls and useable vestibules on both ends. It may technically have the same room as the Nallo 3GT, but without the sloping end wall it is more useable space. Especially for your height. You can always tie off to rocks or boulders if need be to pitch. Allaks are nice, but at 6'7" I think you'll appreciate the room of the Kaitum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chinook907

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I'm a little late.

I've stayed in some of the hilleberg tunnel tents and have an allak 2.

Love the allak 2, for one person especially. The 2 side doors with vestibules really works for me.

The steep sidewalls on the tunnels are nice, but I just don't prefer the tunnels due to the staking, and possible issues with wind direction.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The tunnel designs are their strongest tents in the wind. You can't go wrong with any Hille, but there's nothing to be concerned with regarding wind in a tunnel tent. Stephenson Warmlites are another proven all weather tent that is a tunnel design. There's a reason those designs are taken on expeditions all over the world. For two people with one being 6'7", there's no way I would recommend a 2 man tent from any manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk