Hilleberg vs Others

OP
G
I've watched some youtube reviews on the Allak 3. One guy stated that its longer than the allak 2 and staika. The staika looks appealing as well but the allak 3 looks like a damn palace.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've watched some youtube reviews on the Allak 3. One guy stated that its longer than the allak 2 and staika. The staika looks appealing as well but the allak 3 looks like a damn palace.

The Allak 3 is 3" longer than the Allak 2. I find the 2 is a good length for me, i'm 6'4 so 76" and the Allak 2 is 88" so its sufficient but longer is always better. Since Im mostly solo or with my 5'2 wife the 3 would be a bit big for me.

Is this standard to assume with hille tents? ie the anjan 2 would be shorter than the 3?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Is this standard to assume with hille tents? ie the anjan 2 would be shorter than the 3?
Not necessarily. Usually the length is pretty much the same on the interior, the floor just gets wider.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Allak 3 seems to be the anomaly. 3" longer floor wise. Is 3" longer on floor space worth an extra pound in weight?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk