Hinge Release Search

I currently have a Truball BT Gold which I like except for the slightly swept handle design. I also have a Carter Colby 2 which I like the straight handle of but it isn't as thick as I would like and the distance from the handle to the head is a little long to switch out easily with a Wise Choice/Nock 2 it and Silverback/Evolution that I also have. Does anyone have a suggestion of a Hinge release that has the thickness of the BT Gold while maintaining a pretty much straight handle like the Colby 2 and also closely matching the handle to loop hook length of the Wise Choice and Evolution? Ultimately I would like to be able to switch between the 3 of them throughout the spring and summer and make a decision which works best for me and maybe even shoot a few with one of my bows and the other type with my other bow.

You're asking a lot by trying to bounce between manufacturers and get the same feel of release. That being said why not just get an Abyss and Fulkrum then set them up to match the Evolution for the string location? Between the 3 styles of releases you'd be least likely to hunt with the resistance release and the Fulkrum and Abyss can be setup for a truly identical feel.

WKR
Don't forget your hand position is likely different between the releases. I was having the same thought as you as I like to practice with the hinge and tension styles. There is a POI shift between my tension release (Carter Attraction) and hinge (Carter Only). Originally I thought it was because the releases were different in size but mine are very similar in dimension. I finally figured out I shoot the tension release with thumb on the peg (to take the safety off) and the hinge with only 3 fingers on the release. Open vs. closed hand... Not sure if it's part of your answer, but it sure was part of mine.