Hitch System for Travel Trailer

2five7

WKR
I actually measured everything with a tape measure, the box is 25’ long and bumper to coupler is 28’11”. This also matches what the specs are listed on the manufactures website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a different story. You should be good with any of the various WDH type hitches on the market I think. Can't go wrong the Equalizer brand, everybody knows of them and they hold their value well.

rayporter

WKR
my dad pulled a 13000 lb airstream all over with a half ton suburban with a 350 engine. he always used a reese which i still have. but it was white knuckle in the mountains and really rough on it in alaska. after 2 trips around the lower 48 he got a 3/4 ton. that half ton scared me to death. i never knew how many trannys he went through.

all i will say it weigh it hooked up so you know. and read the weight rating on your tires, you may want to upgrade.

HOT ROD

WKR
There is no way I would ever consider towing 7500 pounds with my half/ton equalizer hitch or not.... Wind is a bitch and the out come isnt good when it happens... We see it all the time here in Wyoming... Wyoming is where freight trailers and camping trailers take dirt naps along side of the road... JMO

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Running 2017 Ram 2500 with the 5.7 Hemi pulling a 21 footer loaded and I struggle on hills and such+ I have way higher load capacity suspension on the ram 2500, Even with my rig I wouldnt try to pull a 30 footer with it. I gotta agree. It will work but its going to be lot of wear and tear on your F150. If you are dead set on that camper youll be upgrading your truck pretty quickly. I run an Equalizer here as well and I have 0 complaints about it.