WTS Hobo Aaron is a fraud!

Pbm20

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you can find the UPS store that he sent that package from they might be able to get some sort of video to help with your police case.

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I almost got taken for an archery release. I bugged the guy until he venmoed my payment back. Between that and horror stories like this I am hesitant to buy anything that isn’t face to face. It is a shame scammers like this don’t usually get what they deserve.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reading the post it sounded like he started off legitimately but then changed his mind. Either that or he really thought this through.

OP
B

Blixen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any options with the USPS as that’s what he sent it through?

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Has anyone legitimately gotten their items tho? Noooope. He had sale posts from like 6 days ago, jet boil, 357 mag etc etc…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
We need to band together to get this asshole. Don’t just let it go cuz it was only a couple hundo here or there. Dammit, I work hard for my money and this asshole stole it!

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here’s his Venmo profile pic

4c39ab77bed9401d34c9a535f7cd62fb.jpg

That there's the problem... ;-)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The hells on his face ?

I was going to money order him for an E&E if he could provide the user names he previously sold to so i could message them and see how the transaction went , he squashed that idea. Now i know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Someone on the post called him out for being fishy too, pretty early on the first day. Honestly I thought it was legit, I’m sorry for anyone that lost out in that deal.

Trr15

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Someone on the post called him out for being fishy too, pretty early on the first day. Honestly I thought it was legit, I’m sorry for anyone that lost out in that deal.
Yeah, and the guy got blasted for saying it sounded fishy.

TheGDog

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I almost got taken for an archery release. I bugged the guy until he venmoed my payment back. Between that and horror stories like this I am hesitant to buy anything that isn’t face to face. It is a shame scammers like this don’t usually get what they deserve.
It's no problem.. you just have to use a payment means which holds the money in sort of an Escrow where you have to then acknowledge you rec'd the transaction and it's satisfactory.. then you go in and release the payment fully. When you submit the payment... it's like not in your hand anymore... but the haven't yet put it in his either. Then the step is his side click that it's en route.... the payment click to another status, but not yet in his hands... then when you're happy... you release the funds to their side.

Most don't like to use that though because then the seller got docked like a 3% fee on their side for the service that offers protection to the buyer.

Dang it.. my keyboard is on its last legs. Sorry for the typos

Pbm20

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Scammed for a 22 mag. More pissed I can’t get one in time for my hunt than anything!

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It's no problem.. you just have to use a payment means which holds the money in sort of an Escrow where you have to then acknowledge you rec'd the transaction and it's satisfactory.. then you go in and release the payment fully. When you submit the payment... it's like not in your hand anymore... but the haven't yet put it in his either. Then the step is his side click that it's en route.... the payment click to another status, but not yet in his hands... then when you're happy... you release the funds to their side.

Most don't like to use that though because them the seller got docked like a 3% fee on their side for the service that offers protection to the buyer.

Venmo and CashApp don’t offer these features….

Dos XX

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If he used the USPS, that is mail fraud. You can call the Postmaster and ask them how to proceed. The problem is he actually sent you a package and now it is your word against his as to what was in the package. Same with calling the cops.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It’s OUR word against his. It isn’t just one person. I’m planning on calling Austin police tomorrow. Here’s the number to PD +1 (512) 974-8243