WTS Hobo Aaron is a fraud!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Seemed suspicious that he tried so hard on the ad.
Like the time.he took to color different words and really try to over explain the reasons for everything.

Plenty of guys post just saying "need money for stuff so I'm selling this gear..."
This guy went all out. Seemed like some fishy shit to me. Especially with the limitations on payment.

If it's too good to be true it probably is. Guys who don't make their living scamming people usually don't have the time.to make a classified ad that in depth.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dang it boys, I tried to warn y’all it was fishy and got yelled at! The guy even has holes in his nose from the fish hooks!

That ad was absolute textbook scam. Sorry you guys got burned. As others have said, no one goes through that much effort unless they are hiding something AND prices were way too good to be true AND he wouldn’t accept paypal. Too many red flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
(512) 974-5000 is the number for Austin PD, called the other number at it didn’t work.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just got off the phone with the Austin PD, and I filed a fraud report, I told the lady that there will be several more of you calling today, please take just a few minutes to make that happen guys. This asshole needs to be nailed. (512) 974-5000

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found and inmate pic of him from ohio…

POS!!

ec4dfa0b222226304a0a175c923cd0f9.jpg

He looks like an upstanding gentleman...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he used the USPS, that is mail fraud. You can call the Postmaster and ask them how to proceed. The problem is he actually sent you a package and now it is your word against his as to what was in the package. Same with calling the cops.
Which tells you this isn't his first rodeo

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to say - Bearwhisky told you guys it was fishy but you still got sucked in.
Yup, I tend to trust people are good in this world. He gave out his phone number that matched Austin TX and responded to all questions via text or on here about the product and when he would ship out. And we had a conversation about CO rifle elk. Seemed legit.

Filed claim with Venmo giving his name and address, going to call Austin PD as well today.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yup, I tend to trust people are good in this world. He gave out his phone number that matched Austin TX and responded to all questions via text or on here about the product and when he would ship out. And we had a conversation about CO rifle elk. Seemed legit.

Filed claim with Venmo giving his name and address, going to call Austin PD as well today.

He did a video chat with himself and all of the gear for me, that’s a whole new level of scammer right there, which shows he has the stuff he’s just being a complete dick bag and not shipping it out.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
He did a video chat with himself and all of the gear for me, that’s a whole new level of scammer right there, which shows he has the stuff he’s just being a complete dick bag and not shipping it out.

damn, i probably would have fell for the scam too. sorry to hear, fellas.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I told the PD this morning, we had his name, assuming it’s his real name, his address, his picture, Venmo and cash app. And not to mention phone number for him and his so-called brother-in-law Mark T who owns the Venmo.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

The police directed me to file a report online at the website ireportaustin.com which leads here. If you click on an offense it begins a police report.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

The police directed me to file a report online at the website ireportaustin.com which leads here. If you click on an offense it begins a police report.

Interesting, I talked to a real person that started a report for me. Wonder if I should go to that link as well to make sure it gets done.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Interesting, I talked to a real person that started a report for me. Wonder if I should go to that link as well to make sure it gets done.

Maybe call back and see if your case is assigned to someone? Let him know others will be calling Then post his contact info for others to reach out directly?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I liked the guy who retracted his statement on that post that said retracted I only use Paypal lol. Sorry you all got taken for a ride. I dont surf Rokslide like I used too or Id of called it out as well. If they are trying way to hard, and are low posts new to Rokslide I would be cautious about how you pay. Always CYA.

I probably have done more buying and selling here over the last 7 years then most, There is no reason that if your a longtime member and your buying from a new member that you cannot request he send you the goods first to make sure. I even tell them that because your new and you want cash in an unprotected way, Youll need to send it to me first so I can make sure your ligit, If they back out of that from a longstanding member request with alot of transactions then you know you should probably be aware. Ive done this several times and if they are good folks they will send it and you can pay after. If they are fraudsters then they will probably not comply. Ive had new members on websites send me 1200$ bows because they are brand new with no reputation. of course you need to do your due diligence.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

IDK I got a lady that directed me to make my own report. This spit out a report number and emailed me that a police report has been filed and gave me the report number for tracking. I can PM you the report number if you make another one to add to reference?