WTS Hobo Aaron is a fraud!

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This man what a dbag i really gave him the benefit of the doubt over the phone he seemed genuine and said he was going through treatments.

Finch

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So how many ppl total did he screw? Seems ballsy to have his return address on the package he did send. That's an invite for an ass whooping.

Legit address?

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is markie tee his venmo owner supposedly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-091908_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-091908_Facebook.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 133

Lelder

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wanted that jet boil set but no PayPal with a long B.S reason had me running away. I hope you guys get your money back

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I say we talk the admins in to letting him back on, then coax him into going snipe hunting with us in the Frank Church Wilderness. Whos in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This man what a dbag i really gave him the benefit of the doubt over the phone he seemed genuine and said he was going through treatments.
Yep, talked to him on the phone too. Gave me video of the stuff he had in his house. His cashapp pic has him wearing a kifaru pack even... lame!!

Berger024

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you look at Rokslide, the most activity and views come from Kifaru gear for sale. He had an extremely large load of gear he was dumping all at once. Naturally, people pounced on the items because the price was good, in fact too good to be true. I was skeptical and was going to ask if anyone had received a shipping notification, let alone the package yet.
Based on what has happened, I think if anyone sees a post and comments that it's fishy, weird, or off...Let them talk and don't be too quick to judge. He got called out first thing before people started sending this scumbag money.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I’ve dropped about 30 Or so calls, 10 or so vm, and around 50 texts…

Anyone that can, needs to follow the link up above and add to our police report.

T21012258

Www.austintexas.gov/pages/offenses

Scroll down to the last fraud and click on it. Then fill it out. Very simple and tool less than 10 min to do.

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hate to see it. The “no PayPal because they wronged me” seemed iffy/odd to me as well, but would have definitely gotten taken for a ride as well. Brutal that he mailed you a water bottle. Hope you nail him.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hate to see it. The “no PayPal because they wronged me” seemed iffy/odd to me as well, but would have definitely gotten taken for a ride as well. Brutal that he mailed you a water bottle. Hope you nail him.

Working on it!! Rat Bastard!

okiehunts

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not that I would ever advocate violence but is there really nobody in Austin to go introduce themselves and ask him if he wants to go camping? Apparently he has the gear

In all seriousness I am truly sorry to those that lost money, I was almost one of them because of the great lengths he went to scam. Almost had me convinced as well

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Allegedly there is a website that you can enter someone's phone number and it sets it up to basically get automated spam phone calls constantly. Allegedly.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Lol. Eventually he is going to have to change his number. Ive been spam calling since last night… over 50 prob so far.

zacattack

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So it sounds like he actually has all the gear? If so this is one strange scam. Wonder how he got all that kifaru stuff?
I almost got the bane but the massive price drop after like day and others literally saying he was a scammer made me say no.