WTS Hobo Aaron is a fraud!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Im close to austin and I could be to that guys house in 30 minutes. As much as I hate a scammer I would really rather not catch an assualt charge.

Straight up hard truth is if you got scammed by this guy you had it coming. Paypal sucks and we all know this but their buyer protection is pretty good. You know sending another way that you are gambleing the money. The price was just too cheap and people couldnt help themselves. Sorry man just calling it like I see it.

okiehunts

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My buddy once posted on CL and the local newspaper that i was giving away free monkeys. Holy shit the calls that i got!! I started having fun with them after a couple weeks also

Jaker_cc

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not far from Austin. Would I get kicked off here for posting a picture of this guy bloodied up quite a bit? I’ve got nothing else going on until November

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well luckily venmo payment protection took care of me but austin pd messaged me back claiming its not their jurisdiction as my address isn't in austin? Makes no sense to me,anyone else recieve that message ?