Hoffman 800 Gram Hunter

HoffmanBoots

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are proud to introduce our new 800 Gram thinsulate lined Hunter boot. The new 800 Hunter features a generous 800 grams of thinsulate, a waterproof Sympatex membrane and Vibram's new, highly anticipated winter sole with 30% more heel surface grip for outstanding traction. We have had many emails on the availability of this boot and we are happy to say it is now available. https://hoffmanboots.com/10-insulated-hunter

Hoffman Boots
www.hoffmanboots.com
1-800-925-1599

Attachments

• 800 Hunter.jpg
    800 Hunter.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 33

Beendare

WKR
I can't speak to the 800gr......

I have your uninsulated Hunting boot and once I got my feet used to them....oh man what a great hard core boot.

I've had them a year, and I would have gone through a pair of Solomans already....my Hoffmans are not showing hardly any wear and totally waterproof.....a top boot, You have a great company.

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I can't speak to the 800gr......

I have your uninsulated Hunting boot and once I got my feet used to them....oh man what a great hard core boot.

I've had them a year, and I would have gone through a pair of Solomans already....my Hoffmans are not showing hardly any wear and totally waterproof.....a top boot, You have a great company.
Thank you sir - much appreciated.

Hello Jim,

I’m wondering if you’ve had any feedback from guys on the Insulated Hunters. I’m doing my first Elk hunt in November up near north eastern NV and am looking for some good boots. Thanks!

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I have had some feedback which has been great. I can tell you that I have worn the boots several times, in fact, wore them on a pheasant hunt this past weekend. I really like them. Very comfort and my feet have been warm. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.
Jim Hoffman

Probably a dumb question, but I've never had insulated boots, so don't laugh at me too hard.

Would these, in your opinion, be too insulated and warm to use around Northern Idaho year round in the mountains? Specifically the panhandle.

Also, with covid, are customers able to come try them on? I just live down near CDA and will be purchasing boots next month. Thanks Jim!

OP
H

HoffmanBoots

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Probably a dumb question, but I've never had insulated boots, so don't laugh at me too hard.

Would these, in your opinion, be too insulated and warm to use around Northern Idaho year round in the mountains? Specifically the panhandle.

Also, with covid, are customers able to come try them on? I just live down near CDA and will be purchasing boots next month. Thanks Jim!
May be a bit warm for an all season boot - - I would come on in and look at the different models. We do require a mask but are open.