Hoffman Boots giveaway winner!!!!!

HoffmanBoots

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
First off, thanks to all of you for the wonderful entries. So many good comments and things that give us an idea on what directions to go when developing a new boot. For everybody that took the time to comment, I sincerely appreciate it. I have to say picking a winner was was no easy task as there was no right or wrong answer, just good feedback and great information for us to look at. That being said, we do have a winner. For our first boot giveaway, the winner is Wind Gypsy. If the owner of this name can please get a hold of us, Hoffman's would like to send you a pair of our new 10" Hunter boots.

In November, lets do this again. We will be taking comments on pac boots and will be giving away a pair of your choice of a Hoffman Guide Pac or a Hoffman Mountaineer. Winter is coming so the timing should be perfect.

Feel free to visit us online at www.hoffmanboots.com .

REMEMBER: Rokslide members receive a 15% discount when ordering by using the code "Rokslide15" at checkout!!

Thanks to all and I hope everybody's hunting season was / or will be a successful one.

Jim Hoffman
Hoffman Boots

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hoffman boots! Though I was really hoping to win, I just bought a pair knowing that was probably unlikely! I have to say I love the boots. Very comfortable and upmost quality. Looking forward to testing them out more! Thanks again!

@wind gypsy is probably down at the Farm & Ranch Store buying some Rocky's as he hasn't checked the thread hahahahahahahaha

Hot Damn!

Thanks for the opportunity Hoffman! I have a pair of your pacs getting destunkified right now for MN whitetails but will be in MT last week of November chasing elk so hopefully I can give these bad boys a go. I'll give ya a call sometime in the next couple days.

OP
H

HoffmanBoots

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hot Damn!

Thanks for the opportunity Hoffman! I have a pair of your pacs getting destunkified right now for MN whitetails but will be in MT last week of November chasing elk so hopefully I can give these bad boys a go. I'll give ya a call sometime in the next couple days.
Hot Damn!

Give me a call at 1-800-925-1599

Jim Hoffman