HOFFMAN BOOTS

appy33

anyone know if hoffman boots will have any type of black friday sale? or any discount codes available? really wanted to try a pair of explorer 400's. i'm between them and the crispi briksdal 200g. i have a more narrow foot, (not classified as a narrow just a narrow side of a medium width) and i also have high arches and i have narrowed my search down to the hoffmans and the crispi briksdal.

Tater86

Well Known Rokslider
I talked to them yesterday and they said they will be having a black friday sale. She said it would most likely be on PAC boots though. I think that is what it was last year.

OP
A

appy33

well....... it may be hard to pass on the crispi briksdal black friday pricing in that case.

kpk

Well Known Rokslider
I ordered earlier this week with Rokslide15. Good deal for members.

N.ID7803

Well Known Rokslider
Keep an eye out in their (Hoffmans) bargain cave. They sometimes have deals in there on closeout boots.

buzzy

Well Known Rokslider
I have a similar foot to yours Appy33 and went with the Kenetrek narrow mountain extreme and they fit really well. I also have a pac boot from Hoffmann I like but it’s definitely not as snug of a fit towards the heel as the Kenetrek.

OP
A

appy33

I have a similar foot to yours Appy33 and went with the Kenetrek narrow mountain extreme and they fit really well. I also have a pac boot from Hoffmann I like but it’s definitely not as snug of a fit towards the heel as the Kenetrek.
thanks for the feedback. i'm also trying to find the best bargain available , so i may be limiting my options somewhat, unless anyone knows of a kenetrek sale anywhere. thanks for all the feedback.

Brando'

I have the crispi hunter. A lot of money for not a lot of boot. I have a pair of JK Boots, custom made for about $100 more. Much better boot. Also have some hoffman pacs pro thins those are good boots.

OP
A

appy33

Ok I ordered Hoffman 8 inch explorer 400 and a pair of crispi Briksdahl 200
We’ll see which one suits my foot the best