HOFFMAN BOOTS

appy33

FNG
anyone know if hoffman boots will have any type of black friday sale? or any discount codes available? really wanted to try a pair of explorer 400's. i'm between them and the crispi briksdal 200g. i have a more narrow foot, (not classified as a narrow just a narrow side of a medium width) and i also have high arches and i have narrowed my search down to the hoffmans and the crispi briksdal.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to them yesterday and they said they will be having a black friday sale. She said it would most likely be on PAC boots though. I think that is what it was last year.

OP
A

appy33

FNG
well....... it may be hard to pass on the crispi briksdal black friday pricing in that case.

kpk

WKR
I ordered earlier this week with Rokslide15. Good deal for members.

buzzy

WKR
I have a similar foot to yours Appy33 and went with the Kenetrek narrow mountain extreme and they fit really well. I also have a pac boot from Hoffmann I like but it’s definitely not as snug of a fit towards the heel as the Kenetrek.

OP
A

appy33

FNG
I have a similar foot to yours Appy33 and went with the Kenetrek narrow mountain extreme and they fit really well. I also have a pac boot from Hoffmann I like but it’s definitely not as snug of a fit towards the heel as the Kenetrek.
thanks for the feedback. i'm also trying to find the best bargain available , so i may be limiting my options somewhat, unless anyone knows of a kenetrek sale anywhere. thanks for all the feedback.

B

Brando'

I have the crispi hunter. A lot of money for not a lot of boot. I have a pair of JK Boots, custom made for about $100 more. Much better boot. Also have some hoffman pacs pro thins those are good boots.

OP
A

appy33

FNG
Ok I ordered Hoffman 8 inch explorer 400 and a pair of crispi Briksdahl 200
We’ll see which one suits my foot the best