Hoffman Explorer Boot Review Thread ***Updated 2/12/20***

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I weighed a pair of size 9 insulated explorers this morning - came in at 4.25 lbs. The weight will vary depending on what size boot you have. To me, this is an extremely light weight boot for an 8" insulated boot. Depending on what size our competitor is weighing the boot, there may be a little variation but won't be much.

Dabouv

FNG
I weighed a pair of size 9 insulated explorers this morning - came in at 4.25 lbs. The weight will vary depending on what size boot you have. To me, this is an extremely light weight boot for an 8" insulated boot. Depending on what size our competitor is weighing the boot, there may be a little variation but won't be much.
Mine are 2.7 each , tags still on one which adds the extra fraction . Size 11.5

Savage99

WKR

I haven’t weighed my insulated explorer 13’s, but I did not notice them being heavy. Subjective, I know, but I’ll have to weight then once I get the mud off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snipe10

FNG
Received my 6" Explorer Light boots yesterday, wearing them around the house now in case they have any hot spots or issues. Been 3 hours, super comfortable right out of the box. I wear a 12.5 but ordered 13's as I always lose a big toenail or two on steep hills and needed extra room in the toe box. Question was if my foot would slide down and then have my toes hit the front of the boots, so far, no! Can't really wear them outside and return them but so far, even standing on my toes, my ankles and feet are staying put and as I said, toes aren't smashing into the front of the boots. Looks like I'll keep them and take them outdoors. Good quality made boot and I especially like the padding around the top of the boot. I did email and call to discuss the right size before purchasing. Looks like they gave me good advice on sizing. Might try some insoles if I need them. Have had Crispi, Scarpa, Kennetrek, and most others. I do have high insteps so I need comfort on the front yet still need to have my feet secured. Thanks Hoffman!