Hoffman Hunter Boots thoughts

OP
wind gypsy
So do you have any more updates on these? Any Toe box concerns?
The toe box is more roomy that my go-to zamberlan 980s.

I wore these again for the last week of rifle season in MT (late Nov). They fit great and I chose them over my zamberlans because there is a bit more room in the toes for thick socks but mostly because the lugs in the outsole are deeper and do better in the snow.

I am having one issue with these, my right big toe is getting beat up. It was numb for over a month after this hunt. My right foot is almost a size bigger than my left and had quite a bit more discomfort than the left. I think it is caused by having a lot of downward pressure on big toe into the stiff sole and over the course of days of climbing it just gets pushed hard into the sole enough times to where it is pretty beat up. It is also possible that this toe is jamming against the front of the boot on descents but I just haven't noticed that and I typically do if it's happening. With most boots my little toes jam first on downhill if they are going to. It's possible that only my big toes were so I didn't notice.

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the update, I usually have my pinky toes rubbing and or heel slippage it can be a real pain!