Hoffman Pac, stellar service

Dented

WKR
I stopped in Kellogg on my way to points farther north to check out the Hoffman pac boots. We all know that getting your hands on the merchandise before you buy is the best. This stop was absolutely worth the time. Once I'd selected the boot I wanted they informed me that they didn't have any made up, but they'd make a set and get them to me. No problem. I'm in no rush. I mentioned to the woman helping me that i was headed to the Canadian border to stomp around. She told me to hang on a minute, dissapeared and returned a minute later. She told me if I'd wait 20 minutes, they'd make me a set immediately.

I was floored. I certainly couldn't say no to that. I wouldn't have asked them to do it, but hey, they offered!

Shortly thereafter I walked out the door with new pac's, a set of extra liners and a Rokslide discount. 😁
I didn't think I'd need them for the wandering that I had in mind.

I was wrong.

I haven't worn any of my other boots at all. These things are da bomb!

I just can't thank them enough for the customer service. And I'm really loving the boots!

Attachments

• 20221115_162823.jpg
    20221115_162823.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 40

Voyageur

WKR
Thanks for sharing this. It has motivated me to stop on my way west this coming spring. You should also post this in the General Forum thread on customer service.

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the kind words. If we can make it work and save some money on postage, we will do it. I am really glad your enjoying your boots. Thanks again for your business and stay warm.
Jim Hoffman