Hog hunting Marfa, Tx

Hey all, I'm going to be working outside of Marfa for a week in August. Does anyone have recommendations for an outfitter that would fit in a evening hunt for hogs?
Someone who butchers and processes would be preferred. Also what is the best way to ship the meat back home? Just an ice chest with dry ice?
Thanks everyone.

OP
S
Well hunted right on the Rio grande in a very isolated area. Saw 0 hogs with 2 evening and 1 morning sit. It rained all Friday night and Saturday morning. I left Saturday morning and the roads where like creeks. Allegedly this is the most rain they have has in months. Just bad timing on my part. And got stopped by border patrol twice. I guess this area is popular for illegal crossing and drugs. Luckily I'm white as mayonnaise and they where pretty courteous.

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
I have seen a bunch of Javelina out that way. Hope you got to see some pretty country.

I hunted same area in late July I killed 3 hogs in 15 seconds and a 4th 20 minutes later over a feeder with 2.5X10 X32 with illuminated reticle on Kimber Hunter 270 Win

Bob

Attachments

• IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member