Hola desde Tejas!

Zoomfish

Lil-Rokslider
Hello...my name is Jesse...and I am a lurker from Houston. I started off lurking just...just to see what it was all about. 'Hey, a little fun curiousity!,' what's the harm? Then I began to catch myself lurking at night, in bed, next to my 'new roommate.' I'd softly tell him...err! her, that I was responding to urgent work e-mails and to go back to sleep, as I was really searching eBay for deals on equipment I read about on these forums. She hasn't brought it up yet, but I can see it in her glare every time another package arrives on the doorstep that she knows what I am up to. I just keep lying to her that I'm starting a cardboard recycling company. I'm not sure how much longer this can go on!

'HELLO Rokslide!!!'

Good gouge on here! Appreciate the resource from the time and energy people spend sharing their experiences on hunting and equipment choices. It's extremely valuable to us flatlanders as most of us can only cobble together a handful of vacation days and shake to make it out West every year or so. That being said, I've probably felt more prepared and confident on my hunts from reading this forum than any other medium. Thanks again for all the input!

Cheers! Jesse - reformed lurker

Bienvenido! I am about an hour east of Houston. Definitely a lot of good information on here. It gave me the same buying bug, I already have the stuff for hunting expeditions, just wanted better things since our resources to try gear out down here are almost non existent.