Holster for mystery ranch 6500

Beastmode

WKR
Looking for a revolver holster to fit my NICE 6500 waistbelt. It's the standard military webbing so something that would attatch to that would be fine.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Paul at FHF Gear makes the best, but he is backed up right now, so I don't think he is taking orders.

Worth the wait though, my buddy has one for his .44.

I use a blackhawk serpa paddle holster. The paddle fits over the waist strap and if I dump my pack I can just slide out the holster and put it on my waist. I have the kifaru tline so it actually fits over that smaller strap and not over the actual waist strap.

Hike&Hunt

FNG
I use the blackhawk serpa with the belt loop attachment. I take the buckle off the waist belt and install in with one side on either side of the strap stay next to the pocket. I have mine setup on my left side for a cross draw. That keeps it out of the way and it doesn't move around.

>>>---WW---->

Lil-Rokslider
Holster arrived in the mail today. Looks like the cats meow for me. It will hold a varity of arms from autos to revolvers. Works great for my Glock 27 and will work for full size guns as well And can be worn on either side. I'm very happy with it.