Holster set up kenai vs rozco vs anything else

Looking for an alternative to carrying my glock 20. I used a Blackhawk leg holster this year and I’m looking to move to something else. These two got my attention, but what else is there or pros and cons on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenai is perfect in my book. Can layer over it with (zip) midlayers/rain jackets, simply zip up to the bottom of the holster and tuck the jacket under the but of the gun, leaving excellent access. Bino harness can go right over the holster, leaving perfect access. It's always on you even at camp when the bino harness comes off. Also, it carries heavier guns like a champ on long days.
bba624cbf79fb9196afe9fd3fe4380d3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
D
How is it carrying a pack? Do you feel the strap on your back ? Does the shoulder strap interfere?

Clarktar

WKR
I really like Northwest Retention Systems. FREEL15 gets you 15 percent off

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MidwestElkHutner

Lil-Rokslider
I have the kenai as well and you don't even notice the holster straps when wearing a pack The buckles don't interfere with the shoulder straps at all Do you know u are wearing it sure, but it's the most comfortable accessible holster I've used

How is it carrying a pack? Do you feel the strap on your back ? Does the shoulder strap interfere?

This is my first season with it, but I've put 35 days in with a pack so far. Backpack hunting, hauling meat, and day hunt pack weights. I won't say you can't feel it there at the end of long days, but it honestly doesn't bother me. I think my ACG bino harness is worse. And I'm carrying a compensated glock 40, 10mm so not a light gun by any means

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

These are cheap and require extra screws and Super glue to make em rugged enough so that they don't rattle apart but once done, you can slide onto your pack belt and then instantly transfer it to your pants once you drop the pack. Pretty convenient. https://wethepeopleholsters.com/

I started with a Kenai but did not like it at all with my revolver. Because of where the straps connect to the Kydex the cylinder would dig into my chest. (Would not be a problem with a auto). I also did not like the buckles they use as they would slip on the straps without the secondary retainers adjusted tight. Now have the razco. I like it a lot. Very comfortable.

SJ-AK

Lil-Rokslider
I have been carrying a G40 MOS since it was introduced in a Kenai holster. It works for me with or without a pack, and lives on me when I am flying. It is even in a decent draw position when I am wearing my bino harness.

Clarktar

WKR
I really like Northwest Retention Systems. FREEL15 gets you 15 percent off

Actually picking up another one of these today for my wife's CC.