holy C$#@ new swaro/outdoorsmans binos

I’m sure they’re awesome but God damn that’s a lot of money.

I can speak from first-hand experience with them. They are pretty awesome. The tube shape really does make a difference in how they feel in your hand. I can easily see other manufacturers taking inspiration from this form factor. About the headrest, it does look funny at first glance, but believe me when I say it works! Hand-held glassing feel much more stable with that third point of contact. Overall I'm super impressed with the updates, and can't wait to get my hands on some 12s

11boo

WKR
I can speak from first-hand experience with them. They are pretty awesome. The tube shape really does make a difference in how they feel in your hand. I can easily see other manufacturers taking inspiration from this form factor. About the headrest, it does look funny at first glance, but believe me when I say it works! Hand-held glassing feel much more stable with that third point of contact. Overall I'm super impressed with the updates, and can't wait to get my hands on some 12s

welcome to the Rok. Better first post than most.

Do you own the glass or was that a test drive?

so...how many wise-asses are gonna paint that pad black so their hunting buddy walks around all day with a black mark on their forehead?

That is 100% going to happen now that you've mentioned it. I can not wait.

welcome to the Rok. Better first post than most.

Do you own the glass or was that a test drive?

Thanks! Glad to be here! It was a test drive - I will definitely be picking up a pair though.

Reactions: ODB

11boo

WKR
That is 100% going to happen now that you've mentioned it. I can not wait.

Thanks! Glad to be here! It was a test drive - I will definitely be picking up a pair though.

excellent. Let us know how you like them. I have some older Steiners that have slim tubes I really like for the ergos, but the optical quality has been surpassed by my newer Vortex.