Holy Crap! New Nosler Long Range Accubonds!

HOT ROD

WKR
Yes I did. It was a terrible day. Rained cats and dogs. No chrono so I don't have a clue there. It was at 100 yards. One grain under max. H4831sc. First group on the lands. Was terrible. Second was 10 third 20 of. They were better. The pic is up side down. The hole by the number one. And the one lower and the one lower left. Was the 20 of. Then the other three were 10 off. I should of changed targets. That one had sum holes in it. My little brother was shooting his 6mm. And his 7mm stw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53

HOT ROD

WKR
Here's sum stw groups. 168 bergers. One grain under max retumbo. Not sure how far of though. For sure aways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 37

HOT ROD

WKR
Sorry same pic. But it's about the same. The plan is to. Keep moving them back to find. We're they shoot the best.

HOT ROD

WKR
Good luck with them beastmose. I might be testing them this week end. I am going to attempt. A bed the action today. I hope it turns out...

HOT ROD

WKR
I found sum magnum powder. At a small shop here. I have had more luck. Finding powder,primers and brass. At the small non franchised shops. Than any we're.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got my .284's 168 grainers. Look like pencils they're so long! Load some up soon, but the bowhunt is on so it may be a while...
qamyge6u.jpg

ST52v

WKR
I just ordered 2 boxes of nosler trophy grade loaded with that bullet from shooter pro shop for $35 a box. I will get them on the 20th. I want to try them in my new tikka t3. I am going to shoot tomorrow for the first time with some 140 AB's.

Beastmode

WKR
I just finished a load for my 270 wsm with the 150 grain Lrab. 58 gr. H4831 SC, winchester brass, Remington mag primers. Shooting just under .4" can't wait to see how they perform on an animal at longer range.

Beastmode

WKR
Not nearly what I wss hoping for and staying accurate. 2850. Same exact recipe in a 270 win and got 3000 with less recoil. Not sure if I'm sold on the 270 wsm but its shooting some really good groups.