Holy $hit! I drew a unit 60!

I don’t mean to gloat, and if it was someone else I would tell them to stfu. But I just drew my Hail Mary first choice tag, unit 60, in the special random. Had less than 1% chance of drawing. I’ve checked it on two different computers. I’m hoping an astroid didn’t hit that area or something that I’m on unaware of. I guess it goes to show that the sun shines on a dogs ass some days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
OP
Glockster26
I am guessing by all the excitement, 60 is pretty decent? Congrats!
It could suck for all I know, lol. It was just a max point unit I put as my first choice thinking there would be no way I’d ever draw it in the random and I planed on hunting my second choice unit and not burning points.
I should probably delete this thread I’m gonna go up there and get skunked and then look like a jack ass.

I don’t mean to gloat, and if it was someone else I would tell them to stfu. But I just drew my Hail Mary first choice tag, unit 60, in the special random. Had less than 1% chance of drawing. I’ve checked it on two different computers. I’m hoping an astroid didn’t hit that area or something that I’m on unaware of. I guess it goes to show that the sun shines on a dogs ass some days!

Aside from the extra cash how many points did you burn?

come2elmo

WKR
It could suck for all I know, lol. It was just a max point unit I put as my first choice thinking there would be no way I’d ever draw it in the random and I planed on hunting my second choice unit and not burning points.
I should probably delete this thread I’m gonna go up there and get skunked and then look like a jack ass.
It won’t suck. I huntEd 57 to the south in 2018 and all those red desert units are stupid with animals. Find some water holes and you will Have to fight to not pull the trigger. If you have a buddy going with you Take two different caliber rifles and trade ammo...

Jimss

WKR
Congrats on the great tag! It's a giant unit with few tags so take your time and enjoy your experience. I know the I80 corridor near Rawlins got hammered with deep snow last winter so hopefully that didn't impact 60. There was pretty good moisture early so that ought to help. Good luck!

Trr15

WKR
Congrats! I drew 60 back in 2014. It’s a great unit for sure. I’ll give you the same advice everyone gave me, don’t shoot the first monster you see because you’ll end up seeing bigger ones. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk