Holy injexions!!

Got my new Injexions built and tune last night and dialed in this morning out to 100 yds. I can't believe the way they were shooting and in a 25-30 mph wind no less!!!

I have found my new hunting arrows and field arrows!!! Ramcat Deep 6's shipped today so I am ready to go!!!

Anyone know of any landowner vouchers for archery mule deer in CO PLEASE let me know!!!

jamaro

FNG
I did a video blog on them a few weeks ago.. These guys are on to something...
J

OR Archer

WKR
No Ill be using the Thunderhead Edge with mine. Wasn't to impressed with the Big Nasty's design.

K Baird

FNG
Like mine so far. Having some contact issues with my Ripcord, but once I straigten that out I should be good to go. What quiver are you guys using with these? I have a couple year old Trophy Ridge 6 Shooter and the Injexions slide right out of it.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking for update on these arrows.. Anyone get some kills with these things? What broad head did you use? Any particular fetching/vanes over another?

Maxhunter

WKR
I know quite a few guys used them this season. I'd like to hear what they think about them since I'm also interested in getting some for next season!

OP
Evan Williams
2.1" Fusion guys and I was running the Hoyt Pro Series 4 arrow quiver. I ran Ramcats. check out the Mule deer section photo contest blog for my mule deer from CO over there.

Maxhunter

WKR
I'm sure he's got helical on them. My shop guy had them with quite a lot of helical. He said they were to fragile and broken easily when he'd miss the target in a rocky area. I'm pretty sure there's not to many arrows that'll survive hitting rocks out of the new bows.

OP
Evan Williams
High Country,

I used the Bohning Helix jig at a 3 degree helical. Their is so much helical on that small shaft I had to additionally hold the fronts and backs of the vanes down gets almost to 4 degrees :) Those things are fixed blade head shooting machines!!!! I was consistently shooting 3" groups at 100 yds (field point AND broadheads) and a number of times I was shooting 1" 3 arrow groups.

Ran them at 80 in a 35 mph cross-wind and shot a 3/4" group and took of 2 vanes. I won't be using any other shaft for quite some time personally!

OR Archer

WKR
I'm sure he's got helical on them. My shop guy had them with quite a lot of helical. He said they were to fragile and broken easily when he'd miss the target in a rocky area. I'm pretty sure there's not to many arrows that'll survive hitting rocks out of the new bows.

The Injexions are one of the toughest all carbon shafts I have shot. And they fly a broadhead like no ones business. Hopefully the price will come down on them in the future. I will bet you will start seeing more of this style of shaft being the norm.