Home Workout Program

If anybody is looking for a good home workout program look into RushFit by George St. Pierre and his trainer Eric Owens. I am in week 3 of a 8 week program and down to 175 from 186. Its definately worth checking out if you are in search of a work out program.

OP
Rock Chuck
Just updating on my post. I completed the 8 week program and got down to my goal weight of 165 and have maintained it so far. The way they break it down in the video made it easier to complete the 8 weeks.

Just updating on my post. I completed the 8 week program and got down to my goal weight of 165 and have maintained it so far. The way they break it down in the video made it easier to complete the 8 weeks.

What kind of equipment do you need for the program?

OP
Rock Chuck
All you need is 2 dumb bells for the program, i used 5 pounds. The thing i like most about the program is that it is broke down into sections. You start of with a warm up and then you go into five 5 minute rounds and then end with a cool down. Its a tough but with it broke down into rounds makes it possible for guys like me that hadnt worked out in 10 years. All together its about 45 minutes a day except for sundays which are break days. I was hesitant to pay the $80 bucks for the workout but i am glad i did. There is 3 different 8 week programs with the set so you can keep going.