Honey Stinger sale for any interested

littlebuf

Banned
will the lance armstrong ones get all my trophys stripped from me?

sk1

WKR
love the honey waffles, i think they're incredible. i found myself very disappointed on my hunts when they were gone and i didnt have a choice but to eat my cliff bars which i usually like as well

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just picked up 3 boxes from steep and cheap a few days ago. A few bucks cheaper but I don't know with shipping included compared to the clymb.
Thanks for thinking of us Shane

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Travis, have you tried the peanut butter by chance? Would like to get a few different flavors but dont want a case of something that taste like crap...

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hear ya there. Negatory on peanut butter. My son is allergic to peanuts so we don't keep anything in the house. I've only tried strawberry and vanilla, I like them so why switch?

tradair1980

Lil-Rokslider
I have tried te peanut butter waffles, even have a few left from late season . I personally think its not tat good .. But i like the strawberry and the vanilla honey ones ..

tradair1980

Lil-Rokslider

MattB

WKR
The honey stinger bars are my favorite taste wise. The mint and the peanut butter are really good. Not sure about comparable nutrition.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
You are going to get rich off of this with the $25 referral credit.

Using internet explorer, I could not view the section of the web page to check out. It works fine in Chrome however.

Ozz08

WKR
Also on amazon the honey and vanilla flavor waffles are 15.57 for a box with free 2 day shipping if you are an amazon prime member. Saves about 6 bucks and 3 weeks shipping over the clymb.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patw