Horn Replicas.

22lr

WKR
A good friend drew a Rocky tag here in Az.last year.I helped him a little with info about the unit,and phone numbers of people that had hunted the unit.He killed a 182 beautiful ram opening morning,and had a replica done for the mount.The skull was done euoropean.I asked if he would mind if I got a replica also,as it took me 39 years to draw a desert,and I don't have that many years left to draw the Rocky.His replica cost him 1000.00,mine cost 375,as the mold was already done.It is beautiful,and was done by a man in Vail Az. named Paul Broderick.

Thats a great idea on a unique hunt like that. Shoot, thats also great gift idea for someone who tags along on the hunt to help make it successful. Molding is definitely a game were its just so much cheaper to run few copies vs creating a new mold.

WY0 does fantastic work! I had my real horns mounted on my pedestal mount and have my replicas as my ”bragging” set. The work was so good when I got them I had to call Jenny to confirm it was the replica every detail is perfect.