Hot item

netman

WKR
My daughter bought this backpack several years ago to walk around Denver with her cat in the backpack.
She asked my wife to sell it on Facebook for her. My wife listed it for sale and within a few seconds it was sold.
The lady who bought it wants to walk around with her chicken in the backpack.
Is that funny or what?82541D6B-310E-423F-A89F-0A56CD5B1698.jpeg

Ucsdryder

WKR
This brings up a funny prank. If you have a good buddy you want to mess with, post a free kittens on Facebook with his contact phone number. He’ll get literally 100 phone calls asking for the free puppies.

OP
netman

netman

WKR
My wife just told me that she had 18 ‘I’ll take it’ in two minutes. She said the 18 person sent her a PM stating she will pay double plus shipping
I wish I had twenty of these.

MiPublic

FNG
This brings up a funny prank. If you have a good buddy you want to mess with, post a free kittens on Facebook with his contact phone number. He’ll get literally 100 phone calls asking for the free puppies.

Did a similar thing a few years ago with my buddy's car as an april fool's day joke. Put up a civic worth 13k for 3.5k because "child support back payments due in 48 hours or jail". He's a great storyteller and to hear him tell how he answered the first few phone calls super confused and slowly put the pieces together after 5 or so calls in quick succession makes me lose it.

By the end of the day he had over 40 voicemails and 100 texts. He even had people offer his less money, good times. We spent that evening going through voicemails, drinking beer and just crying laughing with a few buddies. Good times.

rclouse79

WKR
I hate it when you sell something in one second. I err on the side of just over what I think is reasonable figuring most people try to bargain. I think it would be pretty cool to find a sealable spherical container that just fit inside and walk around with a goldfish in it. Bet you would get some funny looks. That would have been perfect for Dr. Leo Marvin’s patient named Bob.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
If my wife's aunt wasn't in Denver and always taking her 2k$ cats everywhere I'd be surprised. Folks are crazy, but the chicken is a stretch...

Maki35

WKR
Chicken, that's funny.
Many years ago I saw a guy walking on the boardwalk with his pet monkey. I've seen people with a pet snake out and about. But never a chicken.

Drenalin

WKR
I don't think she ever took it for a walk, but my wife had pet chicken - a rooster named Henry - for a while. She used to get him out and pet him, talk to him, and he'd make his idiotic noises right back at her. She kept him in a large dog kennel right outside our bedroom window, and that son of a gun would crow his tail off any time of the night. Wife went out of town for a week, and I'll be darned if that rooster's head didn't come off one night. Guess a coon got him.

My wife had a domestic rabbit for a pet in her apartment shortly after we met. He was sweet and lovable to the Nth degree. Love playing and getting attention. He slept with her on the bed and would snuggle into her neck when she was asleep. He would sit there smelling her breath with his little nose right up next to her open mouth . He did happen to chew on her bangs of her hair one night so she had to start wearing a hair net to bed with her hair up!!

Rabbit was potty trained to a liter-box. Rex was very neat and tidy.

She had a poor college refrigerator that sat on the floor and was about 3' tall. She kept dried fruit in there for special snacks for the rabbit. She would open the door to get something and within seconds the rabbit would have his nose in there and would pull out the plastic bag with the treats and would want one.

When you came home from going someplace he would zoom around the apartment, up on the bed, around the kitchen, fly into the living room and jump up sideways on the back of the couch in one fluid motion and continue the loop. He would do that a couple times and then would come over and sit panting and put his nose on you wanting to be petted. When she would work out and would do sit-ups or crunches, he would assist by hopping from one side of her to the other using her stomach as a springboard.

I'm certain if we had taken him outside where we did't have to worry about dogs or other animals, he would just follow you like a puppy. It seems like I recall her being able to have him on a leash like a dog as well. He would have looked comical in the critter backpack!