Houston area Western Hunters

Pluce

FNG
Roll Call for Houston Area Western Hunters……I’m in Cypress area and looking to schedule a met up next week week before Spring Bear somewhere if anyone is interested

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Roll Call for Houston Area Western Hunters……I’m in Cypress area and looking to schedule a met up next week week before Spring Bear somewhere if anyone is interested
I would be down but this coming week is going to be busy. Gonna be hauling the kids around solo due to the wife going out of town. I really only have Monday, Saturday or Sunday that I could work something out. You looking to just grab a beer or you talking a hike or something?

Pluce

FNG
Would be like a beers type thing, gauging interest but feel like there are enough in Houston area for a regular type meetup

TCcowboy

FNG
Would be like a beers type thing, gauging interest but feel like there are enough in Houston area for a regular type meetup
Wow how do I get in touch with you guys. I just posted n here for the first time looking for a hunting partner and was directed here. I am in Beaumont area , thanks. TC

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Wow how do I get in touch with you guys. I just posted n here for the first time looking for a hunting partner and was directed here. I am in Beaumont area , thanks. TC
I'll be following this thread. I'm in the Kingwood area. Looks like we are kinda spread out around the Houston area, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, and I'm sure there are others outside the Houston area. But yeah that would be cool to do some type of regular meetup.

Great idea. I am interested.

I'm on the south side of town (Friendswood). Will keep an eye on this thread for more info. Thanks.

miket

FNG
I just started the draw process in several states, so will be 80 when I start getting drawn....thats OK I guess because Im really out of shape. Been jogging a bit but its been hard to stay consistent with a million things getting in the way. Gotta buckle down!

Im north of Magnolia, Plantersville area

Energy Corridor area here... I hit a lot of stairs and try to jog 3x per week. Really tough for us flatlanders to be ready to be mountain goats with our terrain