How BIG is he?????

We just got this guy coming into one of are baits. He has been locked down on a sow. Just trying to get other thoughts about him?? Weight and Skull?

Attachments

• SUNP0106.jpg
    SUNP0106.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 55
  • SUNP0303.jpg
    SUNP0303.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 65
  • SUNP0105.jpg
    SUNP0105.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 53

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks like about a 200 pounder maybe 220. He's long legged so he's probably a 4 - 6 year old bear that hasn't put on a lot of mass like the older boars typically do. Guessing he's just under 18" on head, but could be a smidge over too. A shooter in my book - especially this late in the season...

Coop

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just another thought... not sure where you're located but sometimes those long legged bears can really fool you. I know up in BC I was under judging a lot of bears and they're built a lot like this bear up where I hunted. Where I normally hunt, the bigger bears look super heavy and filled out. Their front legs, neck, chest and bellies get real big and make their legs look much closer to the ground. That's not always the case with "big" bears everywhere. I think that's a big part of what makes bears so hard to judge. It would sure be fun to see you get him and find out for sure!

Good luck!

OP
J
Well it's getting late in the season, so I have decided to ground check him. So we will see. He has been coming in like clock work. Always during the day time. Should be good.