How come all my KUIU mail is already opened?

Finch

WKR
I've never ordered anything from KUIU but somehow ended up on their mailing list. Maybe it was doing the golden ticket giveaway that I signed up. Anyway, I periodically receive catalogs from them and the seals are always broken. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I got a catalog with a broken seal the other day too. Must be a lot of USPS employees that like to hunt...

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
The fact that you're even thinking that makes me jealous of your marriage.
Haha, yeah speak for yourself, Pike! My wife is clueless of my hunting needs. I need to work on that I reckon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
My wife always has my Cabelas and Scheels advertising open to the guns and knives. Hmmm....maybe that's not such a good thing!

I got one yesterday and was still sealed, but as soon as I started messing with it (after reading this thread) the seals broke. Safe to say there broken while passing through the postal system.

D_Eightch

WKR
I got one yesterday and was still sealed, but as soon as I started messing with it (after reading this thread) the seals broke. Safe to say there broken while passing through the postal system.

That's what I was leaning towards. Thought I may have a mailman with the same interests.

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
I ain't buying it! It's a conspiracy...

the big Mao

Lil-Rokslider
for a while we had an anti-hunting woman working at our little post office. Hunting magazines, RMEF stuff and the like, wound up missing. Enough of us complained that she was removed. I think she was allowed to relocate to another town, not fired.

16Bore

WKR
Hilarious!!! I've noticed this for the past 3 years and yes, again today! Too damn funny.....I think the packaging is so fancy that once you bend it the seals pop. Don't think it's a USPS conspiracy.

Maybe that explains why they never have jack shit in stock. Postal workers are buying it before we get to sit on the shitter and read all about it.

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
I'm checking the occupations of all the past golden ticket winners to see if they're postal workers! :)

News Flash: This just in. Despite earnest efforts to keep this confidential it was discovered the manufacturer of the faulty catalog seals used to make ultralite tents. The catalogs are not being recalled.