Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Aeropress

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Chemex

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Percolator

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Shattered my french press last night. Never really liked the coffee it made anyway. How do you brew your coffee? Looking for something quick that I can make a cup or bulk coffee with. Usually fill a couple thermos fulls for duck hunting. Thinking maybe a big pour over? Drip machine seems like it takes too long.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Ceramic pour over at home, with electric water kettle.
but with two thermos fills for hunting we go with a big percolator and brew it up right before bed. Wake up with hot coffee ready to go

GrayGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Was gifted a Keurig duo, the thing brews a pot seemingly faster than previous drip machines I've owned.
Use to it now but initially I felt the taste was different as well.

Got the same Cuisinart as posted above, brews an alright cup, never quite as hot as I expect.

Cheap Bodum pour over makes a better cup of joe, and is faster...but you gotta boil water. Electric Kettle from Costco makes short work of that problem.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Feel like a heathen here, but I just do the Keurig thing. For out hunting I use either the Dark Timber bags, or some Starbucks instant if I'm feeling like having some foo-foo coffee (White Chocolate Mocha) or Basic White Girl (Pumpkin Spice Latte). I'm not ashamed!

slvrslngr

WKR
French press. My MIL bought me a stainless insulated FP at least 15 years ago, I’m making coffee in it as I type this. ☕😁

grfox92

WKR
Ceramic pour over. I switched to it about 2 months ago and have never enjoyed coffee more.....and I've been enjoying way too much coffee for over 20 years. Best method I have found.i would say for me, French press is the worst method I have used.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk