Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Chemex

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Percolator

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters

Btaylor

WKR
Use a K machine for convenience a lot of the time but much prefer to perc. Via packets for backpack trips.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
A cup of hot water, not that Luke warm stuff. Throw the grinds in, let it steep for 3 to 5 min, then drink up.

Rick M.

WKR
If you guys are looking to try some good stuff, I'm on this one right now and it's incredible.

Coldtrail

WKR
Stainless Percolator, 12 cup at home, 4 cup in the pack. Takes longer, but super hot & good flavor.

OP
SteveAndTheCrigBoys
Well I ordered a Coletti Bozeman 9-cup percolator for car camping and a Kalita Wave 185 ceramic pour over for the apartment. The latter has a bit of a lead time but the Coletti came same day. It definitely brews a good cup. Way better than the office coffee machine.

Elk97

WKR
At home, drip. Camping in trailer, french press. Off grid, aeropress (or Via if in a hurry). Of all of those I think the Aeropress and French press make the best cup. I roast all of our coffee at home and like a strong brew.

richyrich408

Lil-Rokslider
Yup Cuisinart 12cup Coffee maker on a timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bcox90

FNG
Shattered my french press last night. Never really liked the coffee it made anyway. How do you brew your coffee? Looking for something quick that I can make a cup or bulk coffee with. Usually fill a couple thermos fulls for duck hunting. Thinking maybe a big pour over? Drip machine seems like it takes too long.
The Bodim pour over has a reusable filter and makes great coffee

505Wapiti

WKR
I really enjoyed the coffe I made for years boiling water, grinding beans and using a french press. It’s just not a time friendly method anymore. I use the cuisinart now that has been mentioned above. I have to admit though that I really enjoy percolated camp fire coffee as well.

Drip. I'm lazy and just want a lot in a decent amount of time. I am a 1 to 1.5 pot a day drinker. When I was on the railroad I used a pour over that just clipped to my mug and I could heat water in the microwave.