How do you carry your inreach?

Pods8 made me a slick holster that attaches to my AGC harness. That way it is protected but always on me.

dd946a9bda29fea96ca25a04d468428f.jpg

Clipped to my flight suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Somewhere readily accessible. Shoulder strap, bino harness, belt pouch. Hopefully you will never be in the situation that you couldn't get into your back lid or inside your pack, but I guess the crazy and unlikely situation happening is probably the reason that you bought an in reach in the first place, so having it readily available would be a smart move.

Anyone got a pic of a chest rig with bear spray and InReach? I was thinking if I had to choose (and it appears I do) I'd rather have the spray on my chest at all times than my InReach.

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone got a pic of a chest rig with bear spray and InReach? I was thinking if I had to choose (and it appears I do) I'd rather have the spray on my chest at all times than my InReach.

Afraid I don't have a photo, but the FHF harness will accept bear spray along the bottom, and an InReach pouch on the side facing the bottom of the bottle.

TXCO

WKR
I believe it was pods8 who made me a pocket too. Im firmly in the camp you have to cary it securely on you and not in your pack. The tether is smart too. Last year I had a friend lose his just beltclipped on his bino harness in a fall.

oldgoat

WKR
Depending on what pack I have on etc. Carry it in a Kifaru GPS pocket on my main pack, carry it in the pocket of my flyfishing vest or in my pants pocket etc. I always have it secured to my body though via looping it through it's lanyard either to the zipper pull or a belt loop

blasterak

FNG
Either clipped to my belt hoop, chest holster or in my pocket, always want it to be easily accessed if need be.

schmalzy

WKR
Carry my Inreach mini in the side pocket of kuiu bino harness. Fits great, very secure and has great reception.